Saturday, September 03, 2005

Beginings of the Online TransMasters Archive

So far I've only scanned and posted Tony Buchanan's Auto Update 1-50 missing the 2 issues I don't have yet. Here's the address:
http://transmasters.250free.com/main.html

I couldn't get my index file to work right, they don't like the frames. I'll probably edit the main page to include the TransMasters logo/symbol and rename it so it's the index page in the future. I hope to post more issues as I get them scanned. The site has a 250 MB bandwidth limit per month, so don't be too surprised if we use it too much and it cuts you off. Right now I'm using 67MB of the 250 allowed for space. Just a warning, like most freebie sites there's plenty of advertising and pop up junk. Sorry about that, but unless we want to start paying fees that's how it gonna be.

1 comment:

UberNerdyBoy said...

now this, this is cool !