Monday, September 19, 2005

Fw: CD


----- Original Message -----
From: "L. E."
To: <pierrimus@internet49.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 12:56 PM
Subject: RE: CD

You are taking all the medias that Tony is sending to you and putting them on CD for all to see? That is a massive undertaking! Understatement of the year, I'm sure. Still wow, just wow. Kudos, big effing huge kudos. If you want to put in TransAction and Overlord II that'd be great. You have my permission to copy them as printed. TransAction is mixed media and so is Overlord II, just so you know ahead of time.



Oh and if you need to borrow any of my BotCon tapes let me know (which reminds me I have to contact the guy that borrowed them off me). Let me know when you get the first CD going, love to see how it comes out.
---------------------------------
I received the above here from Liane Elliot about her medias today and I think you will all be pleased to hear I have the green light for thier inclusion on the CDROM.

1 comment:

Thunder said...

That'll be good. I've only ever been exposed to about two of the old TransActions so it will be interesting to see them on there.