Thursday, October 11, 2007

Classics Bumblebee Animation

I know I've been promising to get this done up for a while now. I think the files were sitting around for probably a year now. The drawings are by hand, of course, and the compositioning was completed through a combination of Corel Draw and Ultimate Paint. I'm posting the .wmv version because it's smaller and hopefully you can all watch it. I had originally made an animated .gif file format, but at this size it was 9 megs compared to under 1 in .wmv format. I hope you like it.

BTW: I have also created a myspace account http://www.myspace.com/pierrimus where I've been posting pics of what I've been up to, some of my non-TF sci fi/fantasy stuff and about me articles. (In case you were curious). This video below and that one I did of my Buzzsaw repaint are also posted there.

I've also begun to upload some of my oil painting work and photographs to the deviant art page. A project I've begun is to try to scan all my family's pictures and I'll probably post some of them there too, who knows someone might buy something?

2 comments:

Thunder said...

That's some neat-o animation there! Wish I knew how to do stuff like that... Good job! :)

UberNerdyBoy said...

Hi, great job. If you ask me it looks like an animated gif. btw I saw your proposed cover for the transmasters comic 5 on deviant....awesome !
gr johan