Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TF Comic Scripts...

I did up a TF comic script a while ago with the intention of drawing it up. It's been about a year and I still haven't gotten around to it. I decided to just post it on my site and get that done... Also, a friend and I had come up with a new idea for IDW's TF Evolutions comic and I wrote up a four issue script project for it. I just got an email back from Chris Ryall today that rejected it (supposedly Evolutions is on indefinite hold now. The answer was different at BotCon 08 though. Back then, they made it seem as if they might do more with the right script). Anyhoo, I decided to post that as well...


Both script projects can be found here:

http://www.karmicsalt.com/losttftales.html



Comments are always welcome, be they positive or negative.

No comments: