Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Update to Karmic Salt...

An update to my other website for a change...

As some of you may know, I helped do the Balance of Power fanzine in the 90s and 00s and my website has an archive of the old stories. I was on there the other day and realized the Covers gallery was not up to date (which is weird, because I was sure I'd done that ages ago). Anyway, I updated the Cover Gallery completely and then I decided while I was at it to update the rather pathetic Profiles section too (it had barely any of them on it). Over the last two days, I've added EVERY SINGLE PROFILE ever done for BOP. Most are in html while a few are scans (like Matt's old stuff, which I don't have the original files to. Also, Tom's original three profiles were printed with a laser printer and have a lot of line detail I'd have to erase out and then color in so I just left two of them b/w for now).

The Archive is here:
http://www.karmicsalt.org/boparchive.html

...and the profiles are on the bottom half of the page.

Comments are always welcome! :)


- Thunder

No comments: